What is MEDPadala?
- Electronic gift check (EGC) for medicines
- No shipping charges (send via email or SMS)
- Instant redemption at any Generika Branch
- No expiration date
- Can be consumed in multiple transactions
- Secure and easy
What is MEDpadala?
Worried that the money you send to your loved ones for medicines is not being used for the right purpose? Hesitant sometimes to continue sending money for this purpose, even though you know that this money is really needed?
Filipinos working abroad and local residents who send medical allowance for their loved ones can now be assured that their hard-earned money is spent where it is intended for.
Just purchase a MEDPadala EGC and send it to your loved one!
MEDPadala is an electronic gift certificate that serves to purchase medicines at any Generika Drugstore branch nationwide.
Because MEDPadala is an electronic gift certificate, all you need after purchase is to send its code and security PIN via SMS or email to your loved one.
Your beneficiary can now instantly buy medicines at any Generika Drugstore branch, using MEDPadala!
Care for your loved ones in the Philippines...Send them MEDPadala!
Pay your MedPadala EGC at I-Remit’s global network of over 1,400 remittance outlets consisting of subsidiaries, joint ventures, strategic partnerships and tie-ups in 23 countries and territories in Asia Pacific (Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan); Europe (Austria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom); Middle East (Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates) and Canada in North America. I-Remit is committed to serving Filipinos everywhere in the world through its modern and efficient remittance facilities, and ensures fast and reliable delivery of remittances to remitter's beneficiaries in the Philippines. Its network continues to grow through its offices and partners in different parts of the globe.
How to avail MEDPadala:
1. Visit any I-Remit foreign office.
2. Complete the Remitter Application Form with your name, mobile number, email address, and contact number of your MedPadala beneficiary
3. Available denomination: minimum of P500
4. Remitter chooses the desired MedPadala EGC amount and pays the corresponding fees.
5. The remitter and beneficiary will receive the MedPadala Code and PIN simultaneously via SMS.
Sendah is an online gifting service that lets anyone send a variety of gift items, now including MedPadala EGCs, to anywhere in the Philippines. Its award-winning technology platform provides an excellent and convenient way to buy MedPadala via online that lets Filipinos abroad and breadwinners send their loved ones back home their much needed assistance for medicines. Sendah is one partner of MedPadala that complements MedPadala’s website, www.medpadala .com.ph, where online customers can purchase MedPadala EGC.
With over 1,000 outlets all over the country and branches in the United States and Canada, LBC has made MedPadala EGC more accessible to remitters whether they are based in the Philippines or abroad. Having a wide coverage of branch network that reaches both local and international market, LBC offers breadwinners or overseas Filipino workers who choose to send MedPadala to their loved ones the convenience and accessibility to buy the gift check anywhere they are. MedPadala is available in any LBC outlets which are strategically located not only in cities but also in provinces and small municipalities. LBC is the leading express courier and remittance service provider in the Philippines, with more than 60 years of experience.
Smart Money Padalax
Avail of MedPadala EGC at any store, retail outlet or establishment accredited as a Smart Money Padala Center nationwide! Senders of money remittance via Smart Money Padala can now consider purchasing MedPadala EGC and send it to their beneficiaries, especially if the purpose of the financial assistance is for the purchase of medicines
How to avail MEDPadala:
1. Go to any authorized Smart Money Padala Center.
2. Available MedPadala denomination is from P100 – P2, 500.
3. Provide the MedPadala-Generika Smart Money Account Number: 5577519433962107
4. You will receive an SMS from Smart Money containing the 16-digit Reference Number
5. Present the 16-digit Reference Number at any Generika Drugstore branch to claim your MedPadala EGC, which you can later on send to your beneficiary. Or, send the Reference Number directly to your beneficiary to claim the MedPadala EGC.
Having more than 1 million members and agents in the Philippines and major cities abroad, LoadXtreme serves as an excellent platform for selling MedPadala EGC here and abroad. LoadXtreme is a pioneer in innovative prepaid products distribution utilizing its proprietary technology known as Universal Prepaid Loading system; this loading platform offers 24x7 access to multi-brand prepaid products and services available in their product portfolio including MedPadala.
How to avail MEDPadala:
1. Key in the following command:
LX MEDPADALA UID/PIK/AMOUNT/CUSTOMER MOBILE NUMBER/CUSTOMER NAME/EMAIL
NOTE: EMAIL is optional but is encouraged to be supplied.
2. Send to LoadXtreme gateway Number
3. LoadXtreme will then send the MEDPadala Code and PIN through SMS.
Beam and Gox
BeamAndGo.com believes there is a better way to provide for every family’s needs than sending cash. Its online platform enables Filipinos from all over the world to purchase digital gift certificates for goods and services for their families in the Philippines. Generika sees BeamAndGo as a perfect partner for MedPadala EGC, which allows OFWs and breadwinners to ensure that their hard earned money will be used to buy medicines of their relatives and loved ones in the Philippines. OFWs can purchase MedPadala thru BeamAndGo.com and send it to their beneficiaries back home and use it immediately.
How to avail MEDPadala:
1. Visit the MEDPadala link at https://www.beamandgo.com/store?&showfull=0&cat=pharmacy
2. Choose desired quantity of EGC
3. Fill out personal information (email, country of origin, mobile number) and your beneficiary’s information.
4. Customer will receive MEDPadala code and PIN via SMS
How to buy the MEDPadala EGC?
- Buy MEDPadala EGC online at this website (www.medpadala.com.ph), at any Generika Drugstore branch nationwide, or through our partners
- The MEDPadala EGC is available online from P500 up to P5,000 (you may choose your desired amount). Note: MEDPadala EGC can be bought in smaller amounts at any Generika Drugstore and in some of our partners.
- Instead of purchasing numerous MEDPadala in small denomination, buyer is suggested to purchase only one MEDPadala of higher value per beneficiary so that his beneficiary handles one Code and PIN only.
- Buyer receives an email containing the MEDPadala details : the unique Code and PIN. The code starts with the amount purchased, followed by a dash and a six alphanumeric character (example : 1500 – XG25T3). The PIN is a 4 digit security number.
- The PIN is the security of MEDPadala . Your beneficiary should keep it confidential.
What will you receive upon purchase of MEDPadala?
Since MEDPadala is electronic, there is no need to ship or send a physical gift certificate via traditional mail. Sending it to your chosen beneficiary is just a click away!
- There are two ways of sending the MEDPadala EGC to the beneficiary: via email or SMS.
- Just forward the email to your Beneficiary’s email address
- Or send an SMS to your beneficiary containing the MEDPadala Code and PIN.
How can you send the MEDPadala EGC to your beneficiary?
Your beneficiary can use the MEDPadala EGC instantly upon receipt of the CODE and PIN.
- Use the MEDPadala at any Generika Drugstore branch nationwide (MEDPadala is exclusive to Generika).
- Check out here the list of Generika stores.
- Present the MEDPadala Code to the store personnel but not the security PIN. Your beneficiary will be asked to declare his name and preferably submit an ID.
- Your beneficiary will type the PIN himself to validate his approval (we have a special keyboard for this)
- All Generika drugstores are online. However, even if the store is offline, your beneficiary can still use the MEDPadala as mode of payment (we have a procedure using SMS for this case)
- No minimum purchase amount when using MEDPadala.
- Conveniently allows multiple uses: whatever amount purchased is deducted from the balance until it is fully consumed.
- No expiration date.
- Discounts for senior citizens are accepted when using MEDPadala.
- Compatible with discounts, like senior citizen discount.
- Reminder ! MEDPadala can only be used to purchase generic and branded medicines, medical supplies, and related items. Certain items sold at Generika stores like diapers, beverages, infant milk, beauty products or telco load are not allowed for purchase using MEDPadala. This is to ensure that the amount sent is not diverted into purchasing non-medicines.
Where and how can your beneficiary use the MEDPadala EGC?
What are the terms and validity of using MEDPadala?
As buyer, you can view online the purchases of your beneficiary using MEDPadala
(just login first and view the order history). Thus, you are sure that the amount you sent was actually used to purchase medicines.
Ventaja is an IT solutions company with services such as e-load, government contributions and bills payment. With 76 partner agents across the globe, Ventaja helps OFWs conveniently purchase their MedPadala EGC in any of the company’s touch points.
Ventaja has 76 partner agents around the world with over 800 touch points. View Ventaja PayRemit agents website, or click here.
PayVenue is a service and consulting company with special focus on the area of transaction like remittance platforms and electronic money, content providing for wireless solutions and other information on demand type of services using the Internet, mobile phones, Wimax, SMS and other wireless technologies.. It has partner agents with outlets nationwide.